Good luck to everyone participating in Sydney Coastrek this Friday 4th March.
Having participated in the Oxfam Trailwalk last year, my 5 top tips for the next few days are:
1. Get lots of rest over the next few days
2. Hydrate – especially since temps are set to be high 20’s – low 30’s
3. Check all your equipment – especially water bladders for leaks
4. Blister prevention – cover up any known hot spots before you set off – so they don’t become hot spots during the event
5. Get a massage – preferably before Thursday
and one more – 6. Have fun!!