If you missed it, here is a link to a story that Catalyst showed on back pain. It’s an interesting look at the brain’s response to pain and how and injury can turn from acute to chronic pain in some but not others.
Good luck to everyone participating in Sydney Coastrek this Friday 4th March.
Having participated in the Oxfam Trailwalk last year, my 5 top tips for the next few days are:
1. Get lots of rest over the next few days
2. Hydrate – especially since temps are set to be high 20’s – low 30’s
3. Check all your equipment – especially water bladders for leaks
4. Blister prevention – cover up any known hot spots before you set off – so they don’t become hot spots during the event
5. Get a massage – preferably before Thursday
and one more – 6. Have fun!!