Good luck to everyone participating in Sydney Coastrek this Friday 4th March.
Having participated in the Oxfam Trailwalk last year, my 5 top tips for the next few days are:
1. Get lots of rest over the next few days
2. Hydrate - especially since temps are set to be high 20's - low 30's
3. Check all your equipment - especially water bladders for leaks
4. Blister prevention - cover up any known hot spots before you set off - so they don't become hot spots during the event
5. Get a massage - preferably before Thursday
and one more -